Very simple recipe, ideal for summer when outdoor grilling is a thing.
900g chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
4 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp oregano
salt/pepper to taste
1. Chop chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and add to a bowl.
2. Mix in spices and olive oil and squeeze in the juice from the lemons and toss until evenly coated.
3. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
4. Skewer onto sticks with vegetables of choice and grill on medium-low until slightly charred on the outside.
5. Serve with tzatziki, greek potatoes, and/or rice.
No, you get no help with this one. If you can’t figure this out on your own then you probably shouldn’t be cooking.